Wednesday, February 18, 2015

TUSAL, Update #2...

It is that time again...
...time for another TUSAL check-in.
(Still not sure what the TUSAL is, then head on over to Daffycat's blog and find out!)

I've been stitching a lot, since my last update, so...
...my ORT jar is very full!

Look at all the pretty threads...

I wish I could say that those are all from stitching (a lot of them are), but I ended up with a bunch of frogging issues this month...
So, there is a lot of extra floss in there, that just didn't want to cooperate with me.

---

Well, I am off to do some more stitching...
(My last order arrived yesterday, so I can start the last 2 patterns, that I posted about.)

Hope everyone has a great week and stays warm!

12 comments:

  1. Pretty jar. You have some nice colors in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little jam jar with all the pretty colors inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to need a second jar before long. Lovely colours, I always think the contents of the jars look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With all of the orts I have, I need to join the TUSAL again! Carrie, please send me your mailing address so that I can send you the prize you won in my GYB giveaway!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathy,
      I'm so sorry, I thought I had replied to your email...
      ...instead, I replied to Weebly.
      I just sent you an email, so I hope that one goes through like it is suppose to!
      Thanks so much!

      Delete
  5. What an adorable ORT jar! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ORTs are looking good - cute jar.

    ReplyDelete