Thursday, March 3, 2016

Another one Bites the Dust...

Hard to believe another month is done and over...
...time really is flying by!

So, by the title of this post...
...I have finished not one, but two more characters in the Star Wars alphabet.

Only 7 left to stitch!

I also started working on my ornaments for this month...
The theme for this month's Halloween ornament is pumpkins...
It will be a pumpkin, but a very cute one!
(I'm going to keep secret what the ornaments will look like this month, until I am finished.)

And, the theme for the Christmas ornament is Santa and his helpers...
Again, going to keep the finished ornament a secret, but you can probably make a pretty good guess at what it will be.

Well, that is what I have been up...
I hope everyone is having a good week, with lots of stitching!


6 comments:

  1. Those little Star War's characters are the best. I am so tempted to purchase this design. Looking forward to seeing your finished Halloween and Christmas Ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melinda! I really do love the Star Wars characters; they've been a lot of fun to stitch.

      Delete
  2. Great little stitching updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on your WIPs, pretty soon you'll be finished with Star Wars. Will be waiting to see them all together:)

    ReplyDelete