Monday, May 9, 2016

Stitch Maynia Update

Happy Monday everyone, hope everybody had a great weekend!

I had a wonderful weekend, full of lots of stitching, Netflix binge watching and time with my family...
...what more could a girl ask for...

So, an update on my Stitch Maynia progress...
Day Six (May 6th)
I decided to stitch a pattern I bought last Christmas...
(It was a little Christmas gift to myself.)

The pattern comes from PlatoSquirrel on Etsy and is called Kawaii Spices.

I am stitching it on 14 ct. white Aida...
(I have a LOT of white Aida, so I use that for most projects.)

Day 7 (May 7th)
I stuck with the Kawaii Spice theme and began stitching another PlatoSquirrel design...

Again, it is being stitched on 14 ct. white Aida fabric.
These patterns are so cute and a lot of fun to stitch.  I actually ended up visiting the shop again this weekend and buying a ton more.  I just couldn't help myself!

Day 8 (Mother's Day)
Today's start was a pattern I bought for Mother's Day...
It comes from an Etsy shop, Fuzzy Fox Designs and is called "Proud Little Peacock"...
Here is what the finished piece will look like:
Picture is from Fuzzy Fox Designs' shop
My start...
Started on 14 ct. white Aida...

I bought a lot of patterns in this shop, too!  Everything was so cute, I couldn't resist.

Well, my floss order arrived from 123stitch, so it is time to wrap some bobbins and start on my next project.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

9 comments:

  1. Your TUSAL jar is filled with lots of lovely threads.
    Well done on completing the challenge, a super finished piece.
    Nice new starts you have put some little x's into

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little designs these spice jars :)
    Love the beautiful peacock, the colours are so vibrant, it will fun to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid! I am really enjoying my current stitching projects; they are so much fun.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Carrie. I HAD to go visit those shops. lol Love your new starts.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carrie :) I was just looking at where the traffic to my Etsy store has come from and I saw your blog and followed it back to here :) It's absolutely made my day to see a blog post with my pattern in it! I know what you mean about the unfinished projects... I have many of them myself, so when I design things I aim to keep them interesting - if it bores or frustrates me to stitch them because they are too big or too complicated others are bound to feel the same way :) Thank you so much for your support. Rachel (Fuzzy Fox Designs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel for stopping by and commenting! I really love your patterns. (There will be more showing up for this challenge.)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful stitching. The spices are neat, lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're so cute! Lovely new starts :D

    ReplyDelete