Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday - Stitch Maynia Update

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am back with another Stitch Maynia update...
Day 9 (May 9th)
For my 9th start, I decided to start a piece from Good Morning Maui on Etsy...
It is the Big Bang Theory pattern...
Here is what the finished piece will look like...
Picture from Good Morning Maui's Etsy Shop
And, my start...

I started with Penny...

This project was really hard to put away...
...it is a lot of fun to work on and I'm excited to get back to it.

Day 10 (May 10th)
I finally bought a few patterns from the Etsy shop Fox You Are so Crafty...
...and immediately had to start working on one of the pieces.
Here is what the piece will look like when it is finished...
Picture from Fox You Are So Crafty's Etsy shop
My start...


This piece was a lot of fun to work on...
(Another one that I had a hard time putting away.)

Day 11 (May 11th)
For this start, I went back to the Mother Nature pieces by Diane Machin.
(The patterns can be found the Cross Stitcher magazine, issue number 302.)

This will be a mother and baby whale...
The pattern is easy to follow, but I found some errors in the symbols.  Nothing major, but it was a bit annoying.


It is a very cute piece, but I'm not completely sure about the colors...
I may change them later.

Now it is time to find a project to start today...

Hope everyone has a great day!

13 comments:

  1. Three great new starts! I love The Big Bang Theory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great starts! I can see why you want to keep stitching on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy! This last batch of starts was really hard to put away.

      Delete
  3. Cute starts Carrie. The Big Bang Theory is my all time favorite show.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda!
      I love Big Bang Theory, definitely one of my favorite shows.

      Delete
  4. You find the best stuff on Etsy....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Etsy! I always have so much fun looking through cross stitch patterns.

      Delete
  5. Nice new designs you chose to begin... the foxes are cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great new starts!! The foxes are my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ingrid! The foxes are one of my favorites, too.

      Delete