Monday, October 21, 2019

Fall Free Pattern...



For the last few months, I have been creating cross stitch patterns and I wanted to make a cute, free pattern to share...
(You can find all my patterns in my ETSY SHOP.)

So, I worked up this little Fall freebie...


I stitched the pattern on 14 count Aida, that I hand dyed and used almost all DMC threads...
(I did use one Cosmo Variegated threads as well...)


Grid Size:
50W x 50H
Design Area:
3.29 inches x 2.79 inches
(46 x 39 stitches)


And finally, the chart...

(Black and White Symbol version)


(Color Blocks with Symbols version)



(Just click on the picture of the pattern, once picture is larger, right click and you can save the photo to your computer or mobile device.)

Happy Stitching and please feel free to tag me on Instagram (@craftingpaws) with your progress!

Please Note:
© 2019 Carrie Powell
My patterns are for personal use only, please do not reproduce this pattern or share this pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment