Sunday, August 8, 2021

Little Bit of Halloween

Once August 1st hits, I start getting excited for fall and Halloween...

My stitching seems to really ramp up and I always seem to decide it is a good time to start (and hopefully finish) as many fall/Halloween pieces that I can.

This weekend has been a great start, started and finished three small patterns from Pineberry Lane...




The pattern is named "Three Little Witches" and I stitched them on different linens, using Dinky Dye Silks.

(The greenish fabric is a 32 count linen from Seraphim Fabrics, not sure of the color and the orange fabric is called Gingery by Hand Dyed Happiness. )

I love how they turned out and can't wait to fully finish them!  Hope everyone is having a terrific weekend; I am off to stitch more witches!

CARRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment