Friday, August 6, 2021

New Patterns

 Been working a lot this summer on some new cross stitch patterns for my Etsy shop (curiouscarrie)...

Very pleased with how they have all turned out and still have lots of ideas rolling around in my head...just need more hours in the day to stitch them all...

Up first, my patriotic patterns...


"From Sea to Shining Sea"
Model stitched on 28 count linen, using all DMC threads...


Next patriotic themed pattern...


"Home of the Brave"
Again, stitched on 28 count linen, using all DMC threads...


And the last patriotic themed pattern...


"USA"
Stitched on 28 count linen, with DMC threads...
Very cute pattern, that is super quick to stitch...



Last new pattern to show...
A cute fall piece (I love fall, its my favorite time of year)...


"The Pumpkin Patch"
Third in my patch series...
Stitched on 18 count Aida, that I dyed with coffee, using all DMC threads...


So, that is what I have been busy with the last few months and still lots more models to stitch...
Hope everyone is having a great summer and happy stitching!

CARRIE
https://www.etsy.com/shop/curiouscarrie

No comments:

Post a Comment