Sunday, May 28, 2017

May's Smalls Update

A couple days late, with my May check-in for the Smalls SAL...
...but I am glad that I managed to finish two small pieces for this update.

(Stitch along run by Heather at Stitching Lotus)

Up first, I finished my geisha girl...
I loved working on this piece and ended up getting a lot more of iamnotadoll's patterns. (I can't wait to have a collection of cute, little geisha girls on my craft room wall.)

My second finish...
I cannot resist a good "cat pun"!
(Pattern designed by ringcat on Etsy)

So, there are my two smalls for the month of May...
...now it is back to getting ready for my upcoming bird stitch-along.

Hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!



20 comments:

  1. Your geisha girl pretty and Cat-Puccino is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the cute finishes Carrie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little finishes for your smalls. The geisha is absolutely adorable. You'll have to take a pictures when you've got all those adorable little geishas on your craft room wall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Oh, I will definitely take lots of pictures, once I get my "cross stitch" walls finished. (So many ideas, so little time!) ;)

      Delete
  4. Your geisha girl is lovely. I like the idea of a collection on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun stitches you had this month! Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so yes I did get a great laugh out of Cat puccino. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are both so cute! Catpuccino is the best though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!

    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete