Saturday, September 30, 2017

September Smalls Update

Only 1 day late, not too bad! 
(Plus, yesterday was my Birthday, so I think that should give me a free pass on being a little behind...LOL!)

The SMALLS stitch along is being run by Heather, at Stitching Lotus and you can find out more about the stitch along here: http://stitchinglotus.ca/2017-sal/

So, my small finish for this month...
"Witch with the Frog Hat"
(at least, that is what I call her)
From the Halloween 2017 issue of Just Cross Stitch magazine

Definitely one of my favorite finishes!

Well, I am off to take the puppy for a quick walk...
...I hope to be back soon with a more in-depth update of what I have been stitching.
Hope everyone has a happy Saturday!

16 comments:

  1. Congrats on the adorable finish Carrie. I love the way you framed her

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Witch with the Frog Hat pattern is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous finish, well done.
    Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute ornament! Belated Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely design and finish, I love the added buttons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheryl! I actually added the buttons, because I had a little mishap with some glue...
      ...but I think it turned out to be a happy accident. :)

      Delete
  6. I can't believe I've missed that post! I'm so sorry!!
    Love the little finish, it looks so sweet and perfect for Halloween too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank for providing good information for site,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete