Thursday, June 11, 2020

Bushel and a Peck Finish...

Good Morning...
...thought I would share my most recent finish, Bushel and a Peck, by Pineberry Lane.
(Pattern can be found in the 2016 spring issue of Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher magazine.)



Stitched on 40 count linen, from Hand Dyed by Rolanda...


I changed to floss colors, to what I had in my stash...
...I had a few people ask what colors I used, so I thought I would share...

This called for colors are all DMC...
...the thread I used are parenthesis.

#355 (Rustic Rose by Victorian Motto)
#535 (Battleship by Colour & Cotton)
#613 (Chai by Colour & Cotton)
#640 (Oyster by Colour & Cotton) 
#830 (Brim Bones by Victorian Motto)
#869 (Hand Dyed by Rolanda cotton floss)
#3021 (Hand Dyed thread from a friend)
#3781 (Wild Sage by Victorian Motto)


Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment