Friday, June 30, 2017

Bird Stitching Wrap Up and June Smalls Update...

Good Morning!
Today is the last Friday in June and it is the last day of the month, so lots of stuff to share...
Since it is the last Friday of the month, that means it is time for the Smalls SAL check-in...

It is also the last day of June and my bird stitch-along comes to an end...

So, up first, some pictures of new pieces that I started for my stitch-along, but haven't finished...
(All of the patterns featured here are by Fuzzy Fox Designs)

A very cute red capped robin...
(He is stitching up very quickly, but I've had a headache the last couple days, so I haven't been stitching for as long as I usually do.)

Pretty Quetzal

Cute, little Robin

And now, for the Smalls that I finished...

Blue bird ornament for Christmas

(The rest of the patterns are by Fuzzy Fox Designs on Etsy)

Two adorable geese
(they were stitched on my cotton candy inspired fabric)

Love my little, white parrot...

And, I finished my love penguins!

So, my bird stitch along was quite successful...
I started 17 bird pieces and finished 9 of them.
Not too shabby, if I do say so myself...
(I am planning another stitch along for the month of July with the theme "Pixel People".  If you are interested, you can find more information on my Instagram page.)

Well, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, filled with lots of little x's!



11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on such a successful Bird SAL month. All of your pieces are super-cute but the colours of the Quetzal particularly catch my eye. How many others joined in with you?
    Good luck if you do the Pixel People SAL next month. I might have joined in had my plans not already been set in stone! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel!
      I think there were 3 or 4 other people that joined in on Instagram, but I'm not sure...
      It was still a lot of fun, though!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on all of the adorable finishes and starts Carrie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little geese!

    Congratulations on getting so many done. You had a very successful month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute finish. Goose most beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love how the geese came out, too.

      Delete
  5. Oh my! They are all darling! Nice work! (and now I have to go look up this designer!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! Fuzzy Fox has some really adorable patterns...I think own almost all of them! ;)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on all of the adorable finishes and starts Carrie.

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete