Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Stitch Maynia 2018

With the month of May half way over, I thought I would share what I have worked for Stitch Maynia this year...
I decided to start 18 new projects, all biscornus...

(An overview of everything that I have worked on for the first 18 days of May.)


May 1st:
Christmas Village Biscornu
By: Fire Place Hobby on Etsy
It is being stitched on 28 count Monaco, that I hand dyed with RIT and over-dyed with coffee.

May 2nd:
Bee Biscornu
Stitched on 14 count Aida, that I dyed with coffee

May 3rd:
Hummingbird Biscornu
Stitched on 28 count Monaco, that I snow dyed with blue RIT dye

May 4th:
Mini Biscornu, #1
Stitched on beige 14 count Aida, with a floss I hand dyed

May 5th:
Spider Biscornu
Stitched on 28 count Monaco that I hand dyed

May 6th:
Sheep Biscornu
Stitched on 28 count Monaco that I hand dyed

May 7th:
Spider Biscornu
By: Fire Place Hobby on Etsy
Stitched on 14 count Aida, hand dyed by me, using RIT and over-dying with coffee

May 8th:
Bird and Flower Biscornu
Stitched on 14 count, coffee dyed Aida

May 9th:
Mermaid Biscornu
Stitched on 14 count Aida, hand dyed by me

May 10th:
Mini Biscornu, #2
Stitched on 28 count Monaco, hand dyed with RIT and over-dyed with coffee

May 11th:
Halloween Biscornu
stitched on 14 count Aida, that I hand dyed

May 12th:
Needle and Thread Biscornu
stitched on 28 count Monaco, that I hand dyed

May 13th:
Snowman Biscornu
stitched on 14 count Aida - Charles Craft, Carolina Linen

May 14th:
Kokeshi Doll Biscornu
stitched on 28 count Jobelan - Desert Stone - from Ye Olde Stitchery

May 15th:
Strawberry Biscornu
by: Just Plane Jen on Etsy
stitched on 28 count Monaco, dyed with RIT and over-dyed with coffee

May 16th:
Kokeshi Doll Biscornu, #2
stitched on 28 count Jobelan from 123stitch 
(I don't remember the color name.)

May 17th
Dragonfly Biscornu
stitched on 28 count Jobelan - Watercrest -Ye Olde Stitchery

May 18th:
(Last day of new starts!)
Sheep Biscornu
stitched on 14 count Aida - Charles Craft, Carolina Linen

---
May 19th:
(Putting in more stitches to my new starts...)
Kokeshi Doll, #2

May 21st:
Christmas Village

---

And that is what I have been up for the month of May...
Lots of terrific new starts, that I am eager to get back to stitching.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic month, filled with lots of stitching!


9 comments:

  1. Lovely new starts Carrie.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat theme for your Stitch Maynia 2018! They all look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robin! It made Maynia even more fun, having the biscornu theme to my pattern choices.

      Delete
  3. I admire you folks starting more projects in a month than I'm likely to finish in a year! I love that you're doing all biscornu. The kokeshi doll is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, rosey!
      I really like having lots of WIPs, that way I never get bored with my stitching! ;)

      Delete
  4. Such a variety of lovely designs and fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete