Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning and Happy June!
Cannot believe it is the beginning of a new month all ready, the time is really flying by...

I thought I would pop in and share what I have been working on the last few weeks.
I had hoped to spend most of the month of May stitching on the new biscornus that I started for Maynia, but another pattern was calling to me...
...and who am I to resist...lol!

I just had to start Indigo Lane by Brenda Gervias...
...I bought the pattern shortly after it was released at the Nashville market and have been very excited to start stitching it.

I am using all the called for threads, except for one change...
...I decided to use a different color for the grass.

I am stitching it on 28 count Autumn Fields Lugana, that I purchased from Ye Olde Stitchery...

It really has been a joy to stitch, even with a small counting error in the house...
...I am very happy I started the piece and look forward to finishing it.

Other than stitching, I have been busy with some punch needle projects...

Cute, little bee skep from Doodle Dog Primitives on Etsy...

And two adorable, sheep scissor FOBs....
(The pattern is a free clipart image that I downloaded, printed and traced onto my weaver's cloth.)

I recently finished a seasonal sheep from Doodle Dog, as well...
...I will eventually get all four seasons finished.

So, that is a little peek at what I've been working on...
Hope everyone has a terrific week, filled with lots of stitching!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable punchneedle sheep, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sheep are adorable! I have a punch-needle kit but have yet to brave the new territory. It does look delightfully fluffy though. I like the idea of them being fobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Indigo Lane is looking gorgeous! The punchneedle sheep are so cute, you did a lovely job on them!

    ReplyDelete